Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Reincarnation: Baseline Awareness

A quick note: It must be remembered that baseline awareness is the most obvious active element in reincarnation.  Once I saw a horn hung between two fires in my mind's eye when I was high, and that may have carried over from a previous life, but baseline awareness is the part of me that feels and the main aspect of myself which reincarnates (see Reincarnation below).  As long as this effect is achieved there need not be a reason to believe that the underlying pattern in the brain has to be exactly the same for each and every person.  Reincarnation is based on the recurrence of baseline awareness, not necessarily the recurrence of the same exact pattern for everyone.  Though the recurring pattern in the brain would be almost exactly the same for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment